Losing Track Losing Track

s'good

hey atleast your not catering to everyone.

Rutger responds:

that's good man

Red Bar Radio - Doctors Red Bar Radio - Doctors

Good.

Yep its a good flash, quite funny I suppose. And for those of you who are complaining of length, he got the audio from a podcast that he didn't make, so its hard for him to control the length of the movie.

LazyMuffin responds:

That's not ALL true, I could have gotten a longer piece or cut it less, but thanks for trying to defend me my knight.

Noodles The Ninja Dog 2 Noodles The Ninja Dog 2

Meh

Frankly I find its humor quite dry and just not funny, the jokes refering to pokemon are as old as the hills, and humor involving a fetish of an inanimate object in this case, 'sandwich' is reletively crap too. Although its quite well animated, I'm not a fan of the style of your drawing, I find its not unique in the slightest. But other people seem to like it, which is something I guess, just not me. 6 for effort. oh by the way, egoraptor may be losing it a little, but girlchan in paradise is funnier then this series will ever be.

Ogre Titan concept reference Ogre Titan concept reference

Its alright

Arm is quite distorted though.

Chronamut responds:

actually its not - the arm on our right is actually perspectived so that its more or less coming more at you - so it appears shorter - if I had put the hand on the other arm it would still be proper dimensions :)

its only a concept sketch neways ^^

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

cybersynthetic self-portrait cybersynthetic self-portrait

Amazing

was this done on flash? god damned thats real awesome.

Ansel responds: